Ok. Here we go.

So let me start off by saying that this is not my first blog. Way back in the day, when I was 16 or so, I had a LiveJournal account. I visited that thing not too long ago, and decided never to go back. Reading over these posts about how exciting and funny, terrible and heartbreaking life seemed to be as a teenager... I mean, does any one really want to revisit what is arguably the most excruciating time in one's life?

Don't get me wrong, though. Ten years of experience tends to give one a lot of perspective, but life is still terrible and heartbreaking, exciting and funny, just in different ways...

I don't exactly know what I am hoping to accomplish by putting my life into words for the internet (or just me) to view. Part of me thinks it may be a way to reach out, to find others in my particular situation. Maybe it's just a way to keep track of  down-falls and successes. Or maybe I am crazy as I am starting to feel. But I'm here, and I have a lot to say.

Kay.



No comments:

Post a Comment